LCBO launches “Give back where YOU live” Campaign for United Way
From July 26 to August 11, every LCBO location in Greater Sudbury will be hosting the give at the till program in support of United Way Sudbury and Nipissing Districts’ 2012 Campaign. This year’s theme is “Give back where YOU live.” Individuals have the opportunity to donate $2, $5 or $10 at the time of their purchase.
Last year, LCBO initiative program raised over $73,000 for United Way to support social service programs in our community. LCBO has been a long-time supporter of United Way and with help from the public; the campaign will be successful once again!
United Way is currently raising funds for 52 local programs which are delivered within 26 agencies in Sudbury and district. For more information on programming and funded agencies please visit the Member Agencies or Funded Programs pages on our website.
- GenNext Volunteers Sporting Green Thumbs
- United Way reaches out to Elliot Lake
- United Way announces 2012 Campaign Chair and Vice Chair
- Kickoff to celebrate National Volunteer Week
- Volunteers are Worth their Weight in Gold
- United Way Sudbury and District announces 2012 funding priorities for Greater Sudbury